2Fort is dabes server

oey192

I blame Valve
=(eGO)=
Joined
May 2, 2011
Messages
3,907
Unfortunately I have no screenshots because it happened too fast, but 2fort filled in about 20 seconds today



1. oey joins server
2. oey waits for like an hour
3. a couple other people join
4. server eventually gets to 5v5
5. over the course of about 20 seconds, 10ish people joined and suddenly the server was at 10v10
6. A minute or two later, server was completely full
 
Well, before you joined I ran everyone off with my op Shotgun skillz.
 
Well, before you joined I ran everyone off with my op Shotgun skillz.

sm_ban tanooki "cake" "2 OP @ shotgun"



But caek is probably right. We later learned that an update had come out and we got all the people who got booted off wherever they had been playing and didn't want to update
 

Latest posts

Back
Top