Bye!

coolbeans2188

Poster
Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
208
I know I'm no longer in this division but I know only know people in the dabes division but I had fun and I am leaving eGO so goodbye to all I knew and all I don't know
 
Last edited:
They always come back

It had to be said


I'm sure TF2 division will miss you, but I can't actually speak for them
 
They always come back... trust me....

*cough* Stay with us we have cookies D: *cough*
 
90% of your time is still spent in the TF2 rooms so.
 
My chance of losing my head upon exiting respawn has been reduced by 87%.

I shall miss you, el se?or tamales caliente. Carry the good fight in OP:X, whatever that is... I'm not quite sure.
 
Sad to see another leave the dabes division have a good time elsewhere ;)


P,S : They always come back.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top