I miss this..

5starGeneralAlphaSnake

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,272
Before, i post this i must ask you not to get it deleted. It went off the rails last time.. I miss this post...

People who do go off the rails need a...

 
I know the internets is very reluctant to let go of anything, but I believe that the original thread has now been lost to time due to the collapse of the CoD division

I think it has to be said that Idol deserves to be hit with one of these at least once
obanhammer.png
 
Silly oey, my very first post on the eGO forums was a ban contest. I know well the deep seated joy and sense of fulfillment that comes from being banned. That's why I seek to share it with so many others.

As for bringing back old threads that got out of hand...I vote for xosniper's 10 rules to victory. Now that was an out-of-control thread.
 
Silly oey, my very first post on the eGO forums was a ban contest. I know well the deep seated joy and sense of fulfillment that comes from being banned. That's why I seek to share it with so many others.

As for bringing back old threads that got out of hand...I vote for xosniper's 10 rules to victory. Now that was an out-of-control thread.
Being banned is a standard rule for being in the cool kids club.
 
Bans are nice and all, but can we please get back on topic?
 
No, see the topic really is what people take from the original post and turn it into a mess. I really hope no leadership strikes this thread down, i really like eGO.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top