welcome to dod:s!!
btw... Annimeg sounds way cooler
Yeah, they may be the next Megsalator!
btw... Annimeg sounds way cooler
Yeah, they may be the next Megsalator!
welcome to dod:s!!
btw... Annimeg sounds way cooler
mmm , giving someone a gift is directly somekind of dating haha xD ?

Yeah! You didn't know?!![]()
ohhhh sexyy ! nahh i didn't haha :laugh:
haha thank you guys, after i have eaten dinner i will get my first look at dod, i'm curious !!
i will see you in the game ofcoursee haha

Welcome....to the greatest gaming sub division on earth....
well guys i've played it, pfoei thats a hard game haha, but eventually i've got better. so i keep on training haha
well guys i've played it, pfoei thats a hard game haha, but eventually i've got better. so i keep on training haha
I was going to say as you're a girl you could tease many lonely guys on the internet into buying it for you...but I guess you already had that thought out.
Hey Matz, I'm low on funds. Do you think you can buy me BF4? :laugh:

*ohhhhh hehehe she noticed me*
I think I can pick that up for you![]()
![]()
![]()
*I better get pics*