how to get dod

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you women takennn our gamesss >.> grr

JK.

Welcome to the division! :)
 
haha thank you guys, after i have eaten dinner i will get my first look at dod, i'm curious !!
i will see you in the game ofcoursee haha
 
ohhhh sexyy ! nahh i didn't haha :laugh:

Haha I'm just messin' with ya! Don't pay attention to those nerds, they are just jealous that they don't have the heart to buy games for girls. :laugh:


haha thank you guys, after i have eaten dinner i will get my first look at dod, i'm curious !!
i will see you in the game ofcoursee haha

It's tons of fun, you'll love it! :)
 
we always have fun ! but some of those nerds in our Division have pro aim , so watch them haha ! <3

haha and i know minii (A)
 
well guys i've played it, pfoei thats a hard game haha, but eventually i've got better. so i keep on training haha
 
I was going to say as you're a girl you could tease many lonely guys on the internet into buying it for you...but I guess you already had that thought out.
 
Last edited:
I was going to say as you're a girl you could tease many lonely guys on the internet into buying it for you...but I guess you already had that thought out.

Hey Matz, I'm low on funds. Do you think you can buy me BF4? :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top