Yeah! You didn't know?!![]()
Oh no! I bought a game for Habsfan... I take it back! I take it back!

Oh no! I bought a game for Habsfan... I take it back! I take it back!

mmm , giving someone a gift is directly somekind of dating haha xD ?
Yeah! You didn't know?!![]()
-counts number of games gifted to females on fingers-
...uh oh....

-hands a 20-
You didn't see anything...shhhhh
I think we need to start making annimeg meme pictures
... not sure exactly what is going on here........
this went dramaticly off-topic ! but it's kinda fun !:thumbup1:
I don't think we went off-topic at all I think we found the hidden topic. Thumbs up you player :thumbup1:
...anyway
She said she was going to try DoD:S yesterday, how did it go?
E-dating thread ?
. But on Saturdays, I like my love to be real, and will stay up late just to be with you, for-filling our fantasys of past struggles. 
