how to get dod

Status
Not open for further replies.
my first time at dod was pretty clumsy haha, didn't exacly know how everything works so it's a little bit of a struggle, but in the future i will be better ( i hope ) haha . so if you see me shooting at you, you will win anyways.. haha
 
Hai, I'm MatzWhat an I'm a internet gamer looking for a good time!

My perfect date would be a stroll along the beach in Anzio Italy, or northern France.

I'd like to think of myself as a bit of a wildcard some nights, often letting my inner child out playing games of hide and seek ;). But on Saturdays, I like my love to be real, and will stay up late just to be with you, for-filling our fantasys of past struggles. :P

Oh, and I love making both men and woman bleed ;)

Gift me if interested in some fun!

hahahahah Matz! you are too much... that was funny!
 
Hai, I'm MatzWhat an I'm a internet gamer looking for a good time!

My perfect date would be a stroll along the beach in Anzio Italy, or northern France.

I'd like to think of myself as a bit of a wildcard some nights, often letting my inner child out playing games of hide and seek ;). But on Saturdays, I like my love to be real, and will stay up late just to be with you, for-filling our fantasys of past struggles. :P

Oh, and I love making both men and woman bleed ;)

Gift me if interested in some fun!

hahahaha wow. +1
 
Hai, I'm MatzWhat an I'm a internet gamer looking for a good time!

My perfect date would be a stroll along the beach in Anzio Italy, or northern France.

I'd like to think of myself as a bit of a wildcard some nights, often letting my inner child out playing games of hide and seek ;). But on Saturdays, I like my love to be real, and will stay up late just to be with you, for-filling our fantasys of past struggles. :P

Oh, and I love making both men and woman bleed ;)

Gift me if interested in some fun!
I'd like to think of myself as a bit of a wildcard some nights, often letting my inner child out playing games of hide and seek ;). But on Saturdays, I like my love to be real, and will stay up late just to be with you, for-filling our fantasys of past struggles. :P

Oh, and I love making both men and woman bleed ;)

Gift me if interested in some fun!
Oh, and I love making both men and woman bleed ;)
MFW+I+thought+I+could+get+by+on+my+Math+_596f767da0c25c7d7053f17c0e592721.jpg
 
Hai, I'm MatzWhat an I'm a internet gamer looking for a good time!

My perfect date would be a stroll along the beach in Anzio Italy, or northern France.

I'd like to think of myself as a bit of a wildcard some nights, often letting my inner child out playing games of hide and seek ;). But on Saturdays, I like my love to be real, and will stay up late just to be with you, for-filling our fantasys of past struggles. :P

Oh, and I love making both men and woman bleed ;)

Gift me if interested in some fun!


....I'm turned on....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top