a very sad day

Wubstep

EGO Addict
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
1,262
4PbpP.jpg
 
He was a pretty cool dude! I use to play BlackMesa with him in the late night hours.
 
Its a hard choice deciding whether to remove a friend that hasn't logged into Steam in a long for me.
 
He was a pretty cool dude! I use to play BlackMesa with him in the late night hours.

Yes, i played with him one last time 360 days ago, he just logged, we played Mesa and then poof.

Come back Dizco Pyro :(

I will not delete him hoping he will log in looking for some TF2 fun c:
 
I don't think so.

The point of this thread is that it has been a year since he last logged on. But Dark forgot that there are 365 days in a year, not just 360.

Why does it matter if it's been a year or not? It's been forever since he last logged on. Why does it have to specifically be 365 days since Diz logged on in order for this thread to matter? Who says Dark meant it to be a notice specifically to show it's been exactly a year since Diz logged on or that he forgot how many days in a year there are in the first place?

Anyways, Diz was really cool. We used to have long talks while playing on Mesa back when Mesa was up and running with 32/32 full slots 24/7.
 
Last edited:
I feel like this guy will come on when he was offline for 364 days an ruin all our fun...
I also feel quite new to eGO, now. I haven't ever seen the BlackMesa Server...
 
Who says Dark meant it to be a notice specifically to show it's been exactly a year since Diz logged on or that he forgot how many days in a year there are in the first place?

Because Dark was telling me yesterday that tomorrow is the one year anniversary of Dizco being offline. (Meaning today was supposedly the anniversary.)
 
Because Dark was telling me yesterday that tomorrow is the one year anniversary of Dizco being offline.

  • be more specific
  • Dark the digit 0 does not equal 5. (You don't get to pull the dyslexia excuse.)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top