a very sad day

The first thread I ever viewed in Division Discussion was one about filling Blackmesa, in its last days.

After that I went inactive for a few months, and now I regret not playing on BM before it became an event :(
 
of course not!!! it's been some months since we last talked but he's fine, I'll mail him and say hi in the name of steve.

Praise be to Steve!

I occasionally like the wear a hat he created and traded me. He even renamed it. It reminds me ofall of the ytimes I'd rage for dying in a fiery death on Mesa.... Or on the old school 2 fort with the 2 fort wrecking crew.
 
I was wondering about the lack of the the Dizco-Inferno, I never want to meet that fate again...
 
The first thread I ever viewed in Division Discussion was one about filling Blackmesa, in its last days.

After that I went inactive for a few months, and now I regret not playing on BM before it became an event :(

I think I ONLY played BM for the first year I played. Good times, good times...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top