Fullmetal needs a haircut

How should Fullmetal get his hair cut?

  • Buzz

    Points: 5 14.3%
  • Standard Trim

    Points: 4 11.4%
  • Mullet

    Points: 20 57.1%
  • Other (please specify)

    Points: 6 17.1%

  • Total voters
    35
  • Poll closed .

Fullmetal

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
5,281
voting has ended. No more video for you.
 
Last edited:
i dont believe you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER SHAVE THE BEARD!!!
 
Other: Bald with a beard!!! if it was up to ric he would say grow long hair!
 
MULLET!! You can never go wrong with a mullet. The ladies love Mullets and you'll look like a professional hockey player! DO IT!
 
I have the same hairstyle as Erza Scaret (assuming you've watched Fairy Tail, or simply looked it up on the internet). I wouldn't recomend the same for you, just get it timmed or whatever.

I haven't had short hair like yours in almost 4 years.
 
buzz cut all day erryday. but dont take it from me, cakes dont have hair
 
This:
18.jpg
 
Other: Standard cut, but go dye your hair a fancy colour :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top