O opened in error I made one post Joined Sep 19, 2007 Messages 23 Dec 19, 2007 #1 Anybody remember the card game called mafia? well I am bringing it to the forums sign up here and when enough people join wel will begin
Anybody remember the card game called mafia? well I am bringing it to the forums sign up here and when enough people join wel will begin
O opened in error I made one post Joined Sep 19, 2007 Messages 23 Dec 20, 2007 #3 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(game) go here if you don't know how to play
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Dec 20, 2007 #4 THREE SIX MAFIAA!
C chinaonnitrous1 Famous Joined Dec 7, 2007 Messages 411 Dec 20, 2007 #5 [quote1198176944=bLackout] THREE SIX MAFIAA! [/quote1198176944] "don't bring yo girl around me cuz yo girl gonna get ___ up"..
[quote1198176944=bLackout] THREE SIX MAFIAA! [/quote1198176944] "don't bring yo girl around me cuz yo girl gonna get ___ up"..