M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Oct 15, 2013 #2 I approve of this message.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Oct 15, 2013 #3 I saw this earlier, and I immediately thought of him.
S SilverDragon Poster Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 190 Oct 16, 2013 #5 Errg I hate minisentries. Thankfully I was on his team today so I was fortunate enough to not fall prey to his little minions of death.
Errg I hate minisentries. Thankfully I was on his team today so I was fortunate enough to not fall prey to his little minions of death.
oey192 I blame Valve =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2011 Messages 3,907 Oct 16, 2013 #6 For me, minisentries are like the Pomson. If I'm using them, they're awesome. If the enemy team has one, sm_ban "@enemy team" Now the phlog on the other hand… pls nerf naough!
For me, minisentries are like the Pomson. If I'm using them, they're awesome. If the enemy team has one, sm_ban "@enemy team" Now the phlog on the other hand… pls nerf naough!
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Oct 16, 2013 #7 Phlog is best weapon. Only weapon better is Backburner.
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Oct 16, 2013 #8 Haha! I love minis almost as much as I love NerfNow!
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Oct 16, 2013 #9 That is just how I feel as well!
O Orange [INACTIVE] Active Member Joined Nov 10, 2012 Messages 344 Oct 16, 2013 #10 I welcome enemy Pyros making themselves useless by using the Phlog.
T The_Polish_Pyronaut Forum Fiend Joined May 2, 2012 Messages 631 Oct 17, 2013 #11 The Polish Approves This Message/Comic More Mini's
S Super-Nova Poster Joined Mar 8, 2013 Messages 176 Oct 19, 2013 #12 I love to do things just to annoy people sometimes...That is generally why I use minis or natascha or the phlog. Batman Rocks.
I love to do things just to annoy people sometimes...That is generally why I use minis or natascha or the phlog. Batman Rocks.