October Divisional Meeting

Caelestis

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
2,320
The treat: it's time for another division meeting!
The trick: it's much later in the day!


Saturday, October 19
6:00 p.m. Eastern
5:00 p.m. Central
4:00 p.m. Mountain
3:00 p.m. Pacific


Come hear some frightfully exciting news this Saturday!

Recording can be downloaded here!​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
frightfully exciting? @_@ its soo thrilling I cant wait !!!
 
I won't be able to make it I have to be at work by 5:30 and I have to leave at 5:00! I hope you all have fun at the meeting!
 
Hey, I'll unfortunately be out of town. I'm interning at the Columbus Marathon all weekend (And yes, I'm super excited about that :p) So I won't be online.

Don't do any giveaways without me! :)
 
Wait, we have a FOX??!?! since when!!! The horses will be pleased :P
 
Will you be accepting inductees to the Esoteric Order of Dagon?
 
I may or may not be there depending on the mystery that is my calendar. HOWEVER! It is a definite maybe! =] So perhaps.
 
Will this be recorded? I doubt I'll be able to attend this one.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top