Phrightphul Photography Contest!

Caelestis

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
2,320
In case you hadn't yet heard the BIG NEWS about our servers, the 24/7 Egypt server and Payload server are undergoing some CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CHANGES.

Now, I know what you're thinking: "Golly gee willikers, Caelestis! That's super-special-awesome!" And you're right, it is! But that's not all! As an added incentive to play on our Halloween servers, we're announcing the

PHRIGHTPHUL PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST​

"But Celestia, what's the Phrightphul Photography Contest?"

It's simple. On either of the two Halloween servers, you take what you believe to be the funniest screenshot you can get. The entries will be judged by Leadership. You may submit multiple entries. Post your entries in this thread. This contest will run until 11:59 p.m. EST on Saturday, November 2.

"But Seafish, do I win anything?"

We have lovely prizes of all sorts, and not just the things that have been collecting dust at the bottom of my backpack. We may actually reach into the middle of the backpack where the creamy center of prizes are (and the nougat). But, we will only be giving away prizes to the top five entrants, so make your entries good!

"But Caelcium, what if I have other questions?"

Candidly, the only question that remains is why you can't pronounce my name. But! if you have any other questions, you may ask them here and they shall be answered.

Happy snapping!
 
Oh my! There's blue flames behind red! COMBUSTIONS!
FYK5REx.jpg

-Blue is a familiar pyro-
 
Oh my! There's blue flames behind red! COMBUSTIONS!
FYK5REx.jpg

-Blue is a familiar pyro-

Sanctified without a pocket medic? I thought this was the funniest screenshot competition not the rarest screenshot competition :P
 
When does Sanctified ever have a pocket when he's a pyro?
 
Do you seriously think it's possible to get the #2 spot with his skill level without a pocket medic? :P

*throws a car battery at Honorbound's head*

In all seriousness, it doesn't take skill to get a high GameMe score. Just heaps of time.
Edit: I realize this is derailing the thread, so I will shut up and/or post Halloween-y screen caps later.
 
*throws a car battery at Honorbound's head*

In all seriousness, it doesn't take skill to get a high GameMe score. Just heaps of time.
Edit: I realize this is derailing the thread, so I will shut up and/or post Halloween-y screen caps later.

The sad truth to how I got to my ranking in just a couple of months.
 
2ZrGoGO.jpg

"Quick! To SpyCrab Mode!"

mrYxwOT.jpg

"Oh, Explosive Pumpkin... I think I love you!"

eFroLBE.jpg

"Who pootis building here?"
 
Flying Heavy Flame Princess

MBYHS8a.jpg


Best Spooky Party. (He tells the best scary stories)

tQOFbaM.png


Oh look its the SkeleKing

DHkThiZ.png
 
v7a1OI8.jpg

"I just wanted to get the Spell..."
The "!slay Alpha" just adds something else to the Pic...
 
Back
Top