What's the story behind your name?

my name comes from... well i dunno. i think i downloaded the beta of portal and beta sounds good to me.
 
for me it s just my name and birthday (i m french and 30th march is writen 3003 and not 0330 as english do)
when i create my steam acount i choose an easy name to remember and never change it.
 
Back in primary school, bumped heads with some kid by accident. Asked if i had a steel plate in my head (i dont :P) since it was so hard. Changed 'head' to 'hat' because during the first few years of high school i always wore a cap, even if i was inside. Coincedently, TF2 rolled out, i enjoyed playing the Engy class, the name just stuck. This was before i joined Edge btw. :D
 
first letter of my first name, and my last name....kinda lame i know. Usually i go by something similar to Freak because at halo 1 parties i would always be "a freak" cause it said "you have been killed by a freak"
or
"a freak killed himself"
 
Can't really say much for my name either, i guess it was because i used it when i played world of warcraft.
 
Frank Booth is a character in the film Blue Velvet, directed by David Lynch. He is one of the most psychotic people put on film. Pretty, pretty. Pretty, pretty.

164502db9.jpg
 
The creativity for my name would come from Thor (the user, not the Norse god.) He decided to try and annoy me with a nickname one day after school, and the rest is histroy...
 
I got my name from a Marching band song called Urban(it was from Cirque Du Soleil) where the tubas, yes i play the tuba, got an awesome bass solo.
 
xosniper: I was playing rainbow six online and needed a name. I planned on using the sniper rifle alot, so I chose 2 letters plus sniper= xosniper. Funny thing is I spent more time rushing in throwing frags then actually sniping, so I guess its a reverse nickname. :)
 
I love comics but the one comic i couldnt read was Spawn(my grandma said it was the devil) but then i bought some and the Clown that is supposed to be Spawns guardian is called the Violator so i thought it would be a cool name!
 
Everyone in games like this gets blown up. I tried to come up with a name to bring that dead body image to people's mind. Splotch was already taken when I came up with it, so I twisted the spelling a little.
 
Deth: roots from the show Dethklok Metalocalypse rly nothing else special about it.
 
Estoroth is the evil Nemesis of the Classic 'Black Crypt' game from the Amiga platform. I thin it was released in 92. I played that game until the end. Estoroth was the evil wizard you had to defeat at the end... and his minions along the way. Awesome game. Anyways, I have used 'Estoroth' as an online name ever since my AOL 1.0 days back in the early 90's.

BTW, Raven Software's debut was Black Crypt before they begandoing stuff with I'd software.
 
i'm plays because i play a lot of video games and yust to make it more unique I added 2.
 
[quote1211009439=Thor]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor

The Norse God of Thunder, and arguably the ONLY god many Norsemen ever worshiped. He was a very humble Warrior God who conquers all of his enemies until Ragnorok (The Norse Apocalypse).

LOLOLOLOLOL

you would be corect if ODIN didnt exist

My name is pronounced Odins Ravens

Thor's God of a father named ODIN who created this world by killing a dog with teeth ripped rivers and tore the sky. He had 2 ravens who gathered infomation for him from around the world. Named in latin Eyes and Ears. I like playing the support class helping out and giving info so i am Odins Ravens.
 
Well, Back about, uh, lets see... (counts up how many years ago...), 5-6 years ago, I was playing warcraft III, and this chick from new york I was playing with had this thing for The Notorious B I G (some rap guy that idk about). She wanted my name with big in it. We were changing our names to be some sort of food product, lol. So I was going to be the big mac from McDonalds. And I think she was sugar. So anywho. Blizzard is associated with warcraft III. I created my email with blizbiggy and Have just stuck with it since.

BTW I'm a huge Blizzard fan and I have most of their games they have made. Warcraft 2, Warcraft 3, Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne, Diablo, Diablo 2, Diablo 2 LOD, Starcraft, (soon to be starcraft 2), World of Warcraft, World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (and soon to be The Wrath of the Lich King)
 
I've been using the name "Jerty" for a long time, a combination of my first and last name, "Jeffrey Tan" I made Jeffrey into Fleffy, since it sounds like fluffy, and I like cotton candy.
 
well the name B3r5erk came 2 me loooong time ago...actually the name was given to me because of my reckless shotgun play in CS, awesome bazzooka kills in DoD, and my sneaky rogue from WoW....so yea
 
the same way i get every username..

hitting my head on the keyboard :D

also the first three letters came from the game "OMGWTFOTL"
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top