- Joined
- Jan 6, 2013
- Messages
- 1,543
So last night I was on Halloween and I found these 3 fellas who have joined us.
A Nudist Colony
Ryan Cansler
and
Inkata
A Nudist Colony
Ryan Cansler
and
Inkata
Yep, Nether here just brought me in.
Hi all.

I told him that we we're run by a crazy cat lady and he joined.
I told him that we we're run by a crazy cat lady and he joined.
I told him that we we're run by a crazy cat lady and he joined.
You need to be careful with that kind of hook. Some people might be scared off by that idea.
I'm not crazy. >.>
How about we just tell we're run by a cat lady? I'm sure they'll figure out for themselves whether she's crazy or not.
Welcome, all of you!
Actually I was expecting you to shriek "I'm not a cat-lady!"I'm not crazy. >.>

There's such thing as a sane cat lady?
Welcome allEnjoy your stay here in the TF2 division. Be wary of Kazoo, apparently the crit gods love cats too.....Surprised nobody mentioned that yet....
A Nudest Colony? Sounds hawt.