Welcome to our 3 newest members ;D

Welcome to the dabes anime division. I'm sure you'll like it. So long as you don't touch the pitcher in the fridge labeled "Fullmetal's. DO NOT TOUCH." I think you'll do fine here.

I told him that we we're run by a crazy cat lady and he joined.

You need to be careful with that kind of hook. Some people might be scared off by that idea.
 
I'm not crazy. >.>

Welcome you three! Hope to see you at our many awesome events! :D
 
I think the adjective "crazy" is implicit in the compound noun "cat-lady" and is therefore redundant. Why yes, I did have to diagram sentences in middle school. How did you know?

I'm not crazy. >.>
Actually I was expecting you to shriek "I'm not a cat-lady!" :P
 
Welcome all :D Enjoy your stay here in the TF2 division. Be wary of Kazoo, apparently the crit gods love cats too.....Surprised nobody mentioned that yet....
 
What? Noooooo, A nudist colony is my friend who I was recruiting, but never got back to me.
;-; (Jk, I totally forgot to ask him. I'm glad he's in though :D)
 
Welcome to the division! Please feel free to feed any and all animals!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top