T tomi87 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2009 Messages 3,616 Oct 26, 2013 #1 just notice i have been here 4yrs allready well i know i have been mostly unactive this year but i trying to get back in DoD:S soon
just notice i have been here 4yrs allready well i know i have been mostly unactive this year but i trying to get back in DoD:S soon
Megs A Tagger John Madden! Joined Mar 5, 2009 Messages 8,206 Oct 26, 2013 #4 Happy Anniversary Tomi!!
E Energized EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 10, 2013 Messages 5,280 Oct 26, 2013 #5 Congratulations buddy !
C Chuck Norris Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 10, 2011 Messages 2,881 Oct 26, 2013 #6 Congrats Tomi! Hope to see you around.
B Bergen Forum Fiend Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 675 Oct 26, 2013 #7 congrats and can't wait to see you back in game again soon man
M Matz Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Aug 28, 2008 Messages 2,365 Oct 26, 2013 #11 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaflNU45bVY[/ame]
S Spartacus_Legolas EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2010 Messages 1,697 Oct 27, 2013 #12 You better come back soon dude! Grats on Year 4
Boyle Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 7, 2008 Messages 3,280 Oct 27, 2013 #14 Congratulations Tomi!
Silent Drifter Forum Fiend Joined Aug 20, 2009 Messages 689 Oct 27, 2013 #15 Congrats Tomi. Like you, I have been mostly inactive this year and I celebrated my 4 years back in August.
Congrats Tomi. Like you, I have been mostly inactive this year and I celebrated my 4 years back in August.
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Oct 27, 2013 #16 Haha, four years with the coolest spray I've ever seen! Congrats buddy!!!
S -Swifty- Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 348 Oct 27, 2013 #19 Congrats and hope to see you ingame!