Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,997 Oct 26, 2013 #1 What day do you want to have next month's Clan Wide Meeting? Friday November 22, Saturday November 23, Sunday November 24?
What day do you want to have next month's Clan Wide Meeting? Friday November 22, Saturday November 23, Sunday November 24?
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Oct 26, 2013 #5 lets have one on all of those days so everyone can go
FoxPhantom Poster Joined Jul 22, 2013 Messages 145 Oct 27, 2013 #10 Saturday is best for me, I would of been there last night but something came up @ 7:30pm Est and I missed it.
Saturday is best for me, I would of been there last night but something came up @ 7:30pm Est and I missed it.
Lucas15 〈ಠ‿ಠ〉 =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 5,785 Oct 27, 2013 #11 Obviously Saturday is in the lead, but I choose Sunday.
Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,997 Oct 27, 2013 #12 Cast your vote!
S Snipeye EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,867 Oct 27, 2013 #13 Sunday. I will be definitely home whereas Satuday nights more people have plans outside of their homes than on Sunday.
Sunday. I will be definitely home whereas Satuday nights more people have plans outside of their homes than on Sunday.
B Blaze Thread Junky Joined May 12, 2013 Messages 769 Oct 27, 2013 #15 Sunday. I'd have been at last night's meeting but it was at the same time as the World Series Game 3.
Sunday. I'd have been at last night's meeting but it was at the same time as the World Series Game 3.
lonewolf777 WELCOME TO MY WORLD...... =(e)= Joined Oct 19, 2012 Messages 1,183 Oct 27, 2013 #17 Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!
Sh3llSh0ck3d Poster Joined Sep 7, 2011 Messages 209 Oct 27, 2013 #18 Sunday! Please a Sunday for once so I can be there?!
LilShortstuf EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 4,369 Oct 28, 2013 #19 Sh3llSh0ck3d said: Sunday! Please a Sunday for once so I can be there?! Click to expand... It's been Sunday for at least the past year. It just recently changed to Saturday. None of those days really work for me since I'll be visiting friends but Saturday probably works better than the other days more often.
Sh3llSh0ck3d said: Sunday! Please a Sunday for once so I can be there?! Click to expand... It's been Sunday for at least the past year. It just recently changed to Saturday. None of those days really work for me since I'll be visiting friends but Saturday probably works better than the other days more often.