November Clan Wide Meeting - VOTE ON THE DAY

November Clan Wide Meeting - VOTE ON THE DAY

  • Friday November 22

    Points: 82 21.8%
  • Saturday November 23

    Points: 167 44.3%
  • Sunday November 24

    Points: 128 34.0%

  • Total voters
    377
Status
Not open for further replies.
'personally support Sunday for November clan-meetup, 'but I'm easy with the weekend in general, lol-
 
I got to go to my great grandfathers funeral Sunday, and my Grandma is in town on Saturday.
 
Do we ever tape the meetings? I know in the last clan I was in we would always tape our meetings for those who couldn't make the meetings. This was great and everyone was always informed on the clans progression.

Just a thought. :)
 
Thanksgiving weekend as a whole is bad for me. I don't expect a high attendance regardless of which day is chosen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top