ReconZeroCP Poster Joined Nov 4, 2012 Messages 119 Oct 28, 2013 #21 'personally support Sunday for November clan-meetup, 'but I'm easy with the weekend in general, lol-
oey192 I blame Valve =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2011 Messages 3,907 Oct 28, 2013 #22 Where's the option: "I can't make any of those"?
2 2xMakina Poster Joined Dec 2, 2008 Messages 243 Oct 28, 2013 #23 Saturday. Definitely Saturday. Definitely. Saturday.
B [B]!eed Poster Joined Jun 5, 2013 Messages 154 Oct 28, 2013 #25 please have it at 9 PM. Doesn't matter day actually.
oey192 I blame Valve =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2011 Messages 3,907 Oct 28, 2013 #26 [B]!eed said: please have it at 9 PM. Doesn't matter day actually. Click to expand... Time zone????
F FireHawk Chaos Forum Fiend Joined Sep 19, 2012 Messages 714 Oct 29, 2013 #27 Saturday is good as long as the time isn't to problematic.
ShreksSwamp Active Member Joined Dec 23, 2012 Messages 314 Oct 29, 2013 #29 I got to go to my great grandfathers funeral Sunday, and my Grandma is in town on Saturday.
Cigarjohn EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 1,610 Oct 31, 2013 #30 Do we ever tape the meetings? I know in the last clan I was in we would always tape our meetings for those who couldn't make the meetings. This was great and everyone was always informed on the clans progression. Just a thought.
Do we ever tape the meetings? I know in the last clan I was in we would always tape our meetings for those who couldn't make the meetings. This was great and everyone was always informed on the clans progression. Just a thought.
P PledgeToDeath Rookie Joined Aug 5, 2012 Messages 60 Nov 2, 2013 #31 sunday works best for me but regardless I should be able to make it either way.
Tikeraaq Thread Junky =(e)= Joined Jul 30, 2009 Messages 842 Nov 4, 2013 #36 Fridays and Saturdays so we in Europe can attend.
R Robinn Rookie Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 33 Nov 4, 2013 #37 spark said: lets have one on all of those days so everyone can go Click to expand... That's a really good idea. I work both Friday and Saturday, but am off Sunday.
spark said: lets have one on all of those days so everyone can go Click to expand... That's a really good idea. I work both Friday and Saturday, but am off Sunday.
N NFC Active Member Joined Aug 20, 2013 Messages 256 Nov 4, 2013 #39 Sunday is best for me.... Usually out on Sat nights
Leftenent EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined May 29, 2010 Messages 1,609 Nov 5, 2013 #40 Thanksgiving weekend as a whole is bad for me. I don't expect a high attendance regardless of which day is chosen.
Thanksgiving weekend as a whole is bad for me. I don't expect a high attendance regardless of which day is chosen.