~~~///\\\~~~ The Official, Whats Under Your Tree, Thread ~~~///\\\~~~

I got my early gift, Finally after 6 months, got my half stack Repaired!!!

Heres my baby or should i say babies...
ViperB-52.jpg
 
[quote1198493180=delrio]

You got your mother Ugg boots? :-P You should be ashamed of yourself for that.

That aside, Breast Cancer awareness is a great thing. One of my mother's friends is fighting Breast Cancer right now, and all my thoughts are with her right now. It's terrible stuff, man.
[/quote1198493180]

Yeah my mom is a survivor and yeah it's tough ordeal..... I got her most of what she asked for. :O There's some more stuff I bought her... But I can't remember what it was...
 
For my PC: memory upgrade (2 Gb)
For my wife: a new wardrobe
For my daughters: new cell phones and wardrobe

That's all....
 
Nice guitar!
HAPPY SANTA TIME!

*Spoilers if you are non-Christian*


MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 
For me: A new set of Headphones and mic...Clothes
My sister: A hello kitty boombox with avril lavinge cd
Brother: Guitar Hero Set
My dad: World of Warcraft items
My mom: Scented candles and small back massager
 
we dont have a tree.. i know i know not having any presents is sad but no TREE.........
 
for me more than 600 hundred dollars with of cymbals for my drums (sabian aax hi hat, 16 and 18 inch crash). brother gets a new tv which works out for me cuz mine is broke and i get my brother's old 1 which is relatively new.
 
[quote1198685003=John_Bonham]
for me more than 600 hundred dollars with of cymbals for my drums (sabian aax hi hat, 16 and 18 inch crash). brother gets a new tv which works out for me cuz mine is broke and i get my brother's old 1 which is relatively new.
[/quote1198685003]

I luff mah AA cymbals. You did well.
 
Wii for me and the bros
Books
Dvd player
80gb Ipod
Cheifs blanket
Cheifs cups
Tounge periced
Bars and balls for tounge
CoD4
 
I ended up with:
80gb iPod
New socks
I <3 NY T-shirt
Ernie Ball extra slinky guitar strings
aaand I get more stuff in like... 4 hours!

WIN.
 
for me: 4 gb ddr 2 memory
for my fiancee: clothes, a designer purse and a new cellphone, also a copy of the orange box but she only plays portal (says tf2 chars are ugly :p )
for my sister: clothes, some accesories and a eee pc
 

Latest posts

Back
Top