ArmA 3?

Yolobot

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
4,790
Is it/Will it be supported by eGO? For example a wasteland or king of the hill server. ^^
 
To be honest, it's looking quite unlikely to be a koth gamemode or wasteland whenever it's ready to go. And whatever it ends up becoming will most probably be a be a pve/co-op gamemode/missions with, I'll say maybe 20-30ish max players. Arma 3 servers have issues dealing with large number of players, that is why fps lag and framerate issues are abundant on many of those servers
 
If it's between those two, it would more likely be a KOTH server. There are 3094857403975908 Wasteland and DayZ servers, no need to get lost in the crowd. I'll be hosting a meeting soon to talk about this very subject.
 
To be honest, it's looking quite unlikely to be a koth gamemode or wasteland whenever it's ready to go. And whatever it ends up becoming will most probably be a be a pve/co-op gamemode/missions with, I'll say maybe 20-30ish max players. Arma 3 servers have issues dealing with large number of players, that is why fps lag and framerate issues are abundant on many of those servers

I think it's the game modes with many buggy scripts that make peoples FPS go down. Iv been on a few servers with 30+ ppl and had stable FPS where as going onto some wasteland servers with 20 or less gave me terrible FPS.
 
Any news on this yet? I'm loving ArmA 3, but would really like to get together with some people and play together. So far I've been doing mostly solo/coop 2 missions with xzeropvp, but I really bought the game hoping to get into some larger missions with the eGO group. I'm all in favor of a pve/coop server with scheduled group missions.
 
Saturdays hosts Casual War Day. They've been playing an eGO edit of Resistance.
 
Any news on this yet? I'm loving ArmA 3, but would really like to get together with some people and play together. So far I've been doing mostly solo/coop 2 missions with xzeropvp, but I really bought the game hoping to get into some larger missions with the eGO group. I'm all in favor of a pve/coop server with scheduled group missions.

Like Yeti said, there are Arma (now it's usually Arma 3) events every Saturday. However, a lot of us play randomly throughout the week. Your best bet to get in on the Arma action and meet some cool jerkfaces is to join us in the Arma channels in vent.
 
Last edited:
Are the Saturday events at a regular time? My wife is taking the kids up to see her family this Saturday, and I have been given a pass. So, needless to say, I'll be gaming just about all day.

I have hopped into the ArmA 3 channel here and there, but people are in the middle of missions and since I don't know anybody I don't want to interrupt. Don't know if that's stupid, but that's the way I am. If I could join an event and meet some people I'd probably be more likely to join in when I see people in the Vent channel.
 
Are the Saturday events at a regular time? My wife is taking the kids up to see her family this Saturday, and I have been given a pass. So, needless to say, I'll be gaming just about all day.

I have hopped into the ArmA 3 channel here and there, but people are in the middle of missions and since I don't know anybody I don't want to interrupt. Don't know if that's stupid, but that's the way I am. If I could join an event and meet some people I'd probably be more likely to join in when I see people in the Vent channel.

The Saturday event is 10PM EST. Sometimes we gather a little before that, though.

Don't worry about interrupting us if we're in-game, at all. :) You can ask anyone in those channels to help you get all set up.
 
Last edited:
I'm now an official ArmA 2 group member. I don't actually own ArmA 2, but I will pretend for the sake of the group.
 
I'm now an official ArmA 2 group member. I don't actually own ArmA 2, but I will pretend for the sake of the group.

Haha, awesome! We don't have one strictly for Arma 3, so we are just using that group currently.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top