To be honest, it's looking quite unlikely to be a koth gamemode or wasteland whenever it's ready to go. And whatever it ends up becoming will most probably be a be a pve/co-op gamemode/missions with, I'll say maybe 20-30ish max players. Arma 3 servers have issues dealing with large number of players, that is why fps lag and framerate issues are abundant on many of those servers
Any news on this yet? I'm loving ArmA 3, but would really like to get together with some people and play together. So far I've been doing mostly solo/coop 2 missions with xzeropvp, but I really bought the game hoping to get into some larger missions with the eGO group. I'm all in favor of a pve/coop server with scheduled group missions.
Are the Saturday events at a regular time? My wife is taking the kids up to see her family this Saturday, and I have been given a pass. So, needless to say, I'll be gaming just about all day.
I have hopped into the ArmA 3 channel here and there, but people are in the middle of missions and since I don't know anybody I don't want to interrupt. Don't know if that's stupid, but that's the way I am. If I could join an event and meet some people I'd probably be more likely to join in when I see people in the Vent channel.
You can ask anyone in those channels to help you get all set up.I'm now an official ArmA 2 group member. I don't actually own ArmA 2, but I will pretend for the sake of the group.
I motion to change the steam group name to "ArmA."
Seconded?