A anti Poster Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 225 Oct 30, 2013 #21 ahhh the Butt fumble Predator Lark said: Click to expand...
K kYuKi Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 2,354 Oct 30, 2013 #22 I just had to....
T tucknrole Thread Junky Joined Apr 10, 2007 Messages 781 Oct 30, 2013 #23 Might as well get in a little bit before it shuts down...
I Insane_Penquin Rookie Joined Jun 14, 2013 Messages 94 Oct 30, 2013 #25 kYuKi said: I just had to.... Click to expand...
M Mini EGO Addict Joined Nov 13, 2011 Messages 1,384 Oct 30, 2013 #26 Joe, what's your Origin name? I bought bf4 last night!
Joe_The_Plumber Famous Joined Apr 10, 2008 Messages 553 Oct 31, 2013 #27 MiniNayNay said: Joe, what's your Origin name? I bought bf4 last night! Click to expand... Joe_le_Plumber Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
MiniNayNay said: Joe, what's your Origin name? I bought bf4 last night! Click to expand... Joe_le_Plumber
m e z z o Poster Joined Jan 13, 2009 Messages 223 Nov 1, 2013 #28 I have bf4. level 16 i believe now. add me legendof96
K kYuKi Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 2,354 Nov 1, 2013 #29 Eww, BF4'ers, get out!
D Dbad EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 4,842 Nov 6, 2013 #30 Joe, I won BF4 so I will see you out there maybe! And welcome to the real world on your comment "And finally, what I thought job searching would be like towards the end of college:" lolololololol!
Joe, I won BF4 so I will see you out there maybe! And welcome to the real world on your comment "And finally, what I thought job searching would be like towards the end of college:" lolololololol!
oey192 I blame Valve =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2011 Messages 3,907 Nov 6, 2013 #31 Joe_The_Plumber said: Wall of gifs Click to expand... Our cruisers can't repel gifs of that magnitude! But seriously, you guys are giving TF2 a run for their money on off-topic gif threads!
Joe_The_Plumber said: Wall of gifs Click to expand... Our cruisers can't repel gifs of that magnitude! But seriously, you guys are giving TF2 a run for their money on off-topic gif threads!