BreakingBald

Hercian

I made one post
Joined
Oct 29, 2013
Messages
1
Trying to get word to the above mentioned player who had the OutFit tag for this group.

Last night I was trying to keep a secondary sunderer alive for my squad. I took fire from a tank and was trying to get away, had no gunners supporting the sunderer at the time. I came over a hill and barely had time to register that a ATV was coming at me. I swerved, they swerved and with barely any certs into the Sundy and they drive like a bus, we collided...

Anyways I hit the ATV and killed both of the riders. Both seemed pissed about the situation and fair enough....

But, I had no intention and if I would have made a better choice I would have rather not have killed a TR member, no matter the outfit....I was just doing my best to try and desperately keep the Sundy up and the team killing was fully an accident...

Anyways, just wanted to reach out to Breakingbald and express my apologizes...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top