Fancy Spellbook

Entreri

Poster
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
115
So, I got the Unfilled Fancy Spellbook, put 3 pages in it and it's now a Fancy Spellbook. I equipped it instead of the magazine, but nothing has changed.

Am I missing something? What good is the Fancy Spellbook with the pages in it?
 
So, I got the Unfilled Fancy Spellbook, put 3 pages in it and it's now a Fancy Spellbook. I equipped it instead of the magazine, but nothing has changed.

Am I missing something? What good is the Fancy Spellbook with the pages in it?

I don't actually know, but I am convinced that it gives you a better chance at getting better spells. I have 7 pages, and I almost never get things like invisibility or the mousetrap anymore, whereas I got them almost every time before.
 
think of it as a strange. it's not better then the one you had before, but it counts the amount of pages you got. at the moment there is absolutely no difference, if that changes in the future is entirely uncertain.

PS:11 pages :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top