Done trading

Ken the Kitsune

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
1,014
Main medic, and finally got the loadout I've been wanting since I was a wee F2P. Even though most haven't come out yet XD

4C69558F32F0F4C8FB225033B9739C8E30B70CB8
 
pffffffffff, you guys need the TRUE medic weapon:
9E67485BFB09A0851CBDCB5ADADAD4ECA0D3642C

Meh, I honestly rarely get into fights as medic. The only time I do is when I use the solemn vow to see my enemies health and know I can kill him without much effort. Otherwise I use the overdose to retreat.

Then again, with all the battle medics, can see why this loadout doesn't make sense XD
 
Are we just all sharing pictures of our loadouts, well I can tell you mine without a picture.

VANILLA

I'm too poor to afford all this stuff you guys have ;_______;
 
Meh, I honestly rarely get into fights as medic. The only time I do is when I use the solemn vow to see my enemies health and know I can kill him without much effort. Otherwise I use the overdose to retreat.

Then again, with all the battle medics, can see why this loadout doesn't make sense XD

to be honest, I don't play Medic all that often. I use this loadout mostly for Saxton Hale mode (which I play a lot of) where I can rack up to 8000 damage per round. Outside of that, I still use it to improve my accuracy with the crossbow
 
Medic is my second least played class yet possibly among the classes i am most skilled in.

I think the K/D return is just too low for me to tolerate even though the Gameme return is insane. It's also hella fun to play.

I don't know. For some reason, I just never got around to playing much medic.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top