Hey everyone, I know you're all thinking, "My heavens, I haven't seen THE War Rabb in forever"...You'd be right, I'm like 7-8 days in a row with no TF2 game time (Can't believe it when I think about it)
I was down in Florida working the Ironman down there to get enough internship hours so that I can graduate with my Masters this December. So I'm stoked about that. But that would explain my absence.
However...going forward I won't be on as much as I used to play. I'm registered for the Boston Marathon in April and i'm registered for Ironman Florida next November (for those who don't know what an Ironman is, it's a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike and then a 26.2 mile run). I'm hell bent on performing at a level at each of these events that would exceed the expectations I have for myself. That requires 15-20 hours a week working out which often times sucks and unfortunately keeps me away from the computer.
So in the war of working out all the time or playing lots of TF2, TF2 has to take the hit. But I'll still be on hopefully often enough that y'all don't think "war rabb rarely plays".
I love this clan and I'm definitely not leaving, just have to make responsible decisions so I can meet my goals and impress myself.
Once I finish my masters in December, that should also free up a little bit more time.
Tl;dr, I'm lame and need to take care of some other priorities over this next year but I'll always be here, I love games and this clan too much to leave either one.
<3
I was down in Florida working the Ironman down there to get enough internship hours so that I can graduate with my Masters this December. So I'm stoked about that. But that would explain my absence.
However...going forward I won't be on as much as I used to play. I'm registered for the Boston Marathon in April and i'm registered for Ironman Florida next November (for those who don't know what an Ironman is, it's a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike and then a 26.2 mile run). I'm hell bent on performing at a level at each of these events that would exceed the expectations I have for myself. That requires 15-20 hours a week working out which often times sucks and unfortunately keeps me away from the computer.
So in the war of working out all the time or playing lots of TF2, TF2 has to take the hit. But I'll still be on hopefully often enough that y'all don't think "war rabb rarely plays".
I love this clan and I'm definitely not leaving, just have to make responsible decisions so I can meet my goals and impress myself.
Once I finish my masters in December, that should also free up a little bit more time.
Tl;dr, I'm lame and need to take care of some other priorities over this next year but I'll always be here, I love games and this clan too much to leave either one.
<3



















