- Joined
- May 2, 2012
- Messages
- 631
Well its that time everyone I’m soon going to have a new computer. Here is a look at what she will be composed of so far. (pardon the other accessories as they are for my side job but a mis item never has hurt anyone). Let me know what you think as since the build is still in construction (waiting for the GTX 780 Ti) I can still change a few things out before I start paying for everything.
Polishes New Computer
Can't wait to see is this upgrade will have any impact on how I play TF2 as it will be 3 monitors but I'm hoping it helps me at least aim better as a sniper.
Polishes New Computer
Can't wait to see is this upgrade will have any impact on how I play TF2 as it will be 3 monitors but I'm hoping it helps me at least aim better as a sniper.
Last edited:

















