Changing voice channel to "team"

SilverDollar

I made one post
Joined
Feb 26, 2012
Messages
5
How do I set my "talk" key to talk in team channel and not pubic channel? How do I know which channel I'm in? So far, everybody is listening what I say!
Yeah... I know... :facewall:
 
Do you mean on our servers how do you voice chat only to teammates? The servers are set up so only teammates can hear your voice chat communications. What makes you think the other team can hear you? Just curious =) The only way to communicate to the other team as far as I know is through the text chat.
 
Right... last night a team mate says to me that I was talking in public channel, which went as a shock for me. Maybe I misunderstood the message, can be due to my poor english or something, but it is reassuring to know that it is not possible. Thanks; see you there...
 
Nope I dont understand what he or she meant by that either =p and im sure I will see you in server!
 
were you talking or typing? If you type by using Y, that is all chat. If you wish to only type to your team, use U. If it was on the mic, and in our server, someone was either joking or misinformed. On the mic, it is team chat only. The only way the enemy team can know what you type is if its in all chat, versus team chat. I dont think I have ever typed chat as many times as I have right now... so on that note,

chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top