- Joined
- Oct 11, 2012
- Messages
- 19
So I'm not sure of everyone remembers me or not but im the guy who got the aptop and had issues with CoD4
. So its been a long time and maybe microsoft has got their stuff together with most of the recent updates and I'm going to see if i can't get CoD4 working again. Tbh i don't even know if you guys have a CoD4 division anymore. So if it starts working again I'll let you guys know and i'll be happy to come back again.
. So its been a long time and maybe microsoft has got their stuff together with most of the recent updates and I'm going to see if i can't get CoD4 working again. Tbh i don't even know if you guys have a CoD4 division anymore. So if it starts working again I'll let you guys know and i'll be happy to come back again.





