Two Cities Update

Mr. Monday

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
1,814
Valve has given us some more news about the upcoming Two Cities update.

Link here!

It looks interesting. They're really doing some cool stuff with MvM, imo.
 
Not that I really ever play MvM, but... Cool for those who do, I guess?
 
Snakewater now an official map?

I smell a forthcoming change to Valve Maps.
 
I'm not sure about all those new effects but... It's about time for a MvM update! :thumbup:
 
Awesome, love a good 7 hours of MvM at least once a week c;

Can't wait to try this out.
 
Gold weapons lol.

Want. Well, sort of. If Valve would give us a tool that allows strange counter totals to be transferred from one weapon to another I would never stop trying to upgrade. As it is, it's hard to want to switch away from a weapon that I've been using for a year for a "superior" weapon but have to start the counter from scratch.

Any guesses on the killstreak weapon effect? I'm guessing some sort of particle effect when X killstreak is reached, but who knows.
 
Hmm. More effects to lag my game.

Seems interesting. Maybe I'll play MvM cause it lags less.
 
Want. Well, sort of. If Valve would give us a tool that allows strange counter totals to be transferred from one weapon to another I would never stop trying to upgrade. As it is, it's hard to want to switch away from a weapon that I've been using for a year for a "superior" weapon but have to start the counter from scratch.

Any guesses on the killstreak weapon effect? I'm guessing some sort of particle effect when X killstreak is reached, but who knows.

I hear that. I am not going to abandon my s. Flamethrower or Black Box. I do not have a s. minigun, though... perhaps it is time to upgrade...

I want them crazy glowing eyes. My heavy/pyro/soldier needs to look more frightening!
 
SnakewaterSnakewaterSnakewaterSnakewaterSnakewaterSnakewaterSnakewater
 

Latest posts

Back
Top