Two Cities Update

You know, when Meet the Medic was released, I honestly thought that the Quick-Fix was supposed to do what the Reanimator does. In practice, that would have been preposterously overpowered in normal play, but it's nice to think that Gaben is reading my mind. Maybe he'll poke around in that corner of my brain that wants a hat that looks like Daryl Hall's hair.
 
You know, when Meet the Medic was released, I honestly thought that the Quick-Fix was supposed to do what the Reanimator does. In practice, that would have been preposterously overpowered in normal play, but it's nice to think that Gaben is reading my mind. Maybe he'll poke around in that corner of my brain that wants a hat that looks like Daryl Hall's hair.

You could technically have it in normal game play. At least on attack/defend maps. One team has the Reanimator and the other team has the shield for balance sake. Would be interesting to see if it works.

Oh and I heard MvM is borked badly.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top