New Vegas: How to enjoy Sin City with Yeti (& friends)

The Yeti

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
4,080
Back in March Dutchoper72 shared an episodic adventure with us as he played through Organ Trail which can be found here.

I have started playing Fallout: New Vegas (again.) I will be sharing videos and pictures of my adventures through the Mojave desert.

I should warn you that the game is rated mature (for good reason) by ESRB.

Content Descriptors: Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Content, Strong Language, Use of Drugs

While the game is mature, I'll be keeping a lid on my foul mouth so that Edge Gamers Organization can enjoy this as well. Furthermore, I should mention for those of you that don't know (i.e. everyone that isn't in the current or former OP:X leadership team) that I play games in which there is an ability to sneak in a rather bizarre fashion, but more on that later.
 
Last edited:
I knew you liked to sneak around at night with no clothes on, and Im not a current, or former, leadership of member.
 
hmm

Yeti Fallout check list

1. Large muscular man character - check
2. Hockey mask and underwear - check
3. Melee weapons ranging from knife to bat - check
4. Waking shop keepers while they are asleep in the middle of the night - Check

Looks good boss, green light!
 
I awoke in a state of panic, wearing clothes that didn't belong to me, in a place that I didn't recognize. My head was pounding as my liver worked to remove any of the remaining alcohol from my blood. I blame the vodka, as no of this was out of the ordinary except for the hangover; only vodka gives me hangovers. I found myself in the desert, and as I sat up to survey my surroundings my newly acquired cowboy hat slipped off of the back of my head. I found myself in a small overhang with duffle bags stuffed with various guns. I wore a duster which had a sheriff's star pinned to it. At that moment I declared myself "Lawbringer of the West," grabbed my gear and headed South towards the train tracks.

After a short walk following the tracks East I spotted a sign which immediately prompted me into action.

Sign

I knew that bringing justice to this land would require much more space in the detention center, so I set out to [strike]purge[/strike] control the current population.

Prison

As I set out south towards the prison I heard uneducated men speaking ahead. I scouted out their camp and found escaped convicts.

Escaped convicts

As judge, jury and most important, a licensed executioner, I dealt swift justice.

Clearing camp

Then, his shirtless, backwoods friend came to investigate, only to find the gavel of justice crashing down on him.

As usual, stupid tends to travel in groups of three.

Guess what happened to him?
 
Hey look at the bright side, at least you no longer need to cut your meals up.
 
yeti sniping? i didnt come here to watch bluestealth gameplay, i want to see people being pulped by a super sledge or a power fist
 
yeti sniping? i didnt come here to watch bluestealth gameplay, i want to see people being pulped by a super sledge or a power fist

I have plenty of screen shots with the shotgun; however, I'm going to turn this into a video series.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top