Bad Company 2 Bad Company 2

Iron Kaiser

Active Member
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
269
Call me crazy...but BC2 is still my favorite by far. Purchased BF4 over the weekend, and while it's good I just like BC2 way better. BF3/4 seem to have a way different feel to them...maybe it's just me?
 
LOL I am about to uninstall BC2, all it does now for me is crash half way through a round, every time sort of getting sick of the crashes, especially when I can run BF3 with no issues
 
You gotta give it some time! Took me a few days to get the hang of it.

Skag! When are you gonna stop playing Batman and get BF4? :D
 
hey can we turn the rush server back to way used to be it even deader with conquest on it

It was dying prior to turning it over to the occasional conquest map due to a lack of starters/idlers. Putting the occasional conquest in was prompted by some of our HC players hoping to help it out ( since they were going to other HC BC2 servers to play conquest maps ) but got thin reinforcement.

Take a look at the post I made, not too much further down the forum. I have seen the server full with the current rotation.


If everyone wants it back to all rush, no problem. Either way, it's not as easy as flipping switches and walking away. Ask others to chip in, working to get players in there. A little bit of dedication can go a long way.
 
Skag! When are you gonna stop playing Batman and get BF4? :D

I just finished the main campaign last night but I'm only 31% complete of all sub missions and whatnot. It's a really sweet game. Nicely choreographed fights.

.. I have BF4, by accident. Tried to get it for a member and didn't go as planned; I had to do it another way. The copy of BF4 in my Origin account is the result.
 
I just finished the main campaign last night but I'm only 31% complete of all sub missions and whatnot. It's a really sweet game. Nicely choreographed fights.

.. I have BF4, by accident. Tried to get it for a member and didn't go as planned; I had to do it another way. The copy of BF4 in my Origin account is the result.

Well you should get busy with that BF4 then! I'm expecting you to go from rank 0 to 100 faster than you're beating Batman!
 
I feel that it would not hurt to take some time every day and have a few members hop in to our empty servers to get them started when H/M is full.
[ame]http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/DesertexilesTrucks/media/egodesertexiles_zps2bd63cae.png.html[/ame]
 
Last edited:
But that's just how i feel.
[ame]http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/DesertexilesTrucks/media/egodesertexiles_zps2bd63cae.png.html[/ame]
 
Last edited:
I feel that it would not hurt to take some time every day and have a few members hop in to our empty servers to get them started when H/M is full.

But that's just how i feel.

That is a great idea and that is how we did it when I first joined eGO. When we all got on to play in the afternoon we would start with one server and play in there until it was full and then move on to the next. Unfortunately servers do not start themselves and playing in them is the only way to get them filled. Just have fun with it. Play pistols and knives or paddles or repairs tools only. All sorts of fun things you can do while waiting for a server to fill.
 
broken_record.jpg

But, it's worth repeating.
icon14.png
 
LOL I am about to uninstall BC2, all it does now for me is crash half way through a round, every time sort of getting sick of the crashes, especially when I can run BF3 with no issues

This is why I hardly play BC2 anymore. Endless crashes on my gaming machine or on my gaming laptop.
 
I bought bf4 played it 6 times and I am back on bc2. It is glitchy for me, maybe my 5870 card is dying... plus its fun to play on a server where you know so many great players!
 
Did I hear a rumor that they are coming out with a Bad Company 3?

Won't believe it until there is an official statement by one of the developers, not some caf? chit-chat, "Yeah. I would like to make it" stuff.
 
<_<
|
|
|
|
>_>
|
|
|
|
BC2 and BC2:Vietnam is on sale until January the 2nd.
|
|
|
|
>_<
|
|
|
|
<_>
 

Latest posts

Back
Top