- Joined
- Mar 10, 2012
- Messages
- 269
Call me crazy...but BC2 is still my favorite by far. Purchased BF4 over the weekend, and while it's good I just like BC2 way better. BF3/4 seem to have a way different feel to them...maybe it's just me?
...maybe it's just me?

hey can we turn the rush server back to way used to be it even deader with conquest on it
Skag! When are you gonna stop playing Batman and get BF4?![]()
I just finished the main campaign last night but I'm only 31% complete of all sub missions and whatnot. It's a really sweet game. Nicely choreographed fights.
.. I have BF4, by accident. Tried to get it for a member and didn't go as planned; I had to do it another way. The copy of BF4 in my Origin account is the result.
LOL I am about to uninstall BC2, all it does now for me is crash half way through a round, every time sort of getting sick of the crashes, especially when I can run BF3 with no issues
Did I hear a rumor that they are coming out with a Bad Company 3?
yeah they are Dice relesed this
http://www.bf4blog.com/battlefield-bad-company-3-will-happen-says-dice/
|
|
|
|
<_>