I'm back!

JonYak

Poster
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
136
I know many of you don't remember me, but I used to play a lot a year ago and now I'm getting back into tf2. I decided that it would a good idea to join the clan again.
Hope to have fun with you guys!
 
qrkd.jpg
 
Welcome back! :D

I feel like this is the second time I have said welcome back to you. Regardless, hope to see you on the servers soon!
 
holy crap. I remember you back when I was first starting
 
Welcome back! :D

I feel like this is the second time I have said welcome back to you. Regardless, hope to see you on the servers soon!

It's because it is! haha
School has the nasty habit of ruining fun.
 
I've never seen you before (like most of the returning people)! Anyways, welcome back! Hope to see you on the servers!
 
Back
Top