B blcknight454 Forum Fiend Joined Oct 7, 2007 Messages 696 Dec 31, 2007 #1 Is anyone else having trouble connecting to them? I have them in my favorites list and their populated but every time i try to connect it says "Server not responding." The older servers work fine for me still.
Is anyone else having trouble connecting to them? I have them in my favorites list and their populated but every time i try to connect it says "Server not responding." The older servers work fine for me still.
D Dr. Gauma369 The Dark Lord Joined Dec 24, 2007 Messages 666 Dec 31, 2007 #2 thats weird but im having no problem connecting to either or them or the old ones
I .inferno. Famous Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 443 Dec 31, 2007 #3 yea i have no problem connecting as well. Did you try refreshing the servers.
B blcknight454 Forum Fiend Joined Oct 7, 2007 Messages 696 Dec 31, 2007 #5 I tried a few hours later and gravel pit was working for me guess it was just temp.