G GoldenPSP Forum Fiend =(e)= Joined Dec 11, 2008 Messages 643 Nov 28, 2013 #1 hey all I haven't played TF2 in awhile. How do I get the silly fashion week ad to stop constantly playing in the background? I thought I closed past it when joining the server. Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
hey all I haven't played TF2 in awhile. How do I get the silly fashion week ad to stop constantly playing in the background? I thought I closed past it when joining the server.
freshmeathead Banned by Idol =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 1,282 Nov 28, 2013 #2 In game, Options, Multiplayer, Advanced, Scroll down to 'Disable HTML MOTD' and check it.
G GoldenPSP Forum Fiend =(e)= Joined Dec 11, 2008 Messages 643 Nov 28, 2013 #3 freshmeathead said: In game, Options, Multiplayer, Advanced, Scroll down to 'Disable HTML MOTD' and check it. Click to expand... disabled. Still playing. Do I need to relog into the server?
freshmeathead said: In game, Options, Multiplayer, Advanced, Scroll down to 'Disable HTML MOTD' and check it. Click to expand... disabled. Still playing. Do I need to relog into the server?
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Nov 28, 2013 #4 Rather sure you do. Might need to drop out entirely and restart TF2 to get it to take. Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013