MvM hype

Michael Bluth

Poster
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
136
Goz got me hyped up on MvM so I'll be playing MvM sunday 11-31-13 at around 2-3 PM and you guys should totes join me with tickets. ;)
 
Last edited:
11-31-13.

I don't know when you're playing cause that date doesn't exist.
 
Maybe thats today, anywho ill be around today if you all are playing.
 
I am a clutz lets just say 11-31-13 is a new day

OK guys. Instead of having February 29th on leap years, we're now going to have November 31st instead.




(And yes, I realize this isn't a leap year. I guess we'll have to make years that end in 13 leap years along with all the other crazy rules that govern leap years?)
 
OK guys. Instead of having February 29th on leap years, we're now going to have November 31st instead.




(And yes, I realize this isn't a leap year. I guess we'll have to make years that end in 13 leap years along with all the other crazy rules that govern leap years?)

Leap Years rules aren't crazy. After 3 normal years, there's a leap year, being the leap year the only one in the 4-Year Cycle dvisible by 4.
Basically: if the number can be divided by 4, it's a leap year.
 
Leap Years rules aren't crazy. After 3 normal years, there's a leap year, being the leap year the only one in the 4-Year Cycle dvisible by 4.
Basically: if the number can be divided by 4, it's a leap year.

Code:
if year is divisible by 400 then is_leap_year
else if year is divisible by 100 then not_leap_year
else if year is divisible by 4 then is_leap_year
else not_leap_year

No, they're not that crazy, but they're more complex than most people realize.

For more, go read this
 
Back
Top