Anyone else freezing?

freshmeathead

Banned by Idol
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
1,282
-10 overnight here in beautiful Klamath Falls, OR... and my heater wasn't working when I woke up. 60 degrees in the house. My nose is blue, I am pretty sure.
 
Currently seemingly freezing thunderstorms here in Louisiana.
 
Yup. It was 60 on Monday, then dropped to about 5 and dumped a couple feet of snow on us.
 
Here in west Oregon, we've got 9 inches of snow and temperatures of about 10-20 degrees, but it got down to 4 degrees early this morning. Fahrenheit degrees that is.
 
-10.. That's really something haha, I feel guilty now for complaining about walking across the parking lot to work today in the 30 degree Long Island weather.
 
Yeah, I 'live' in two places - Omaha, NE is home, Klamath Falls is work, and both are colder than a <pick your inappropriate analogy> right now.
 
This weekend was so weird.

Friday I ran 12 miles during the storm. Snow is like pellets when you're running. My eyeballs got destroyed.

Saturday I ran 5 miles and my face was very cold. It was refreshing though. Crisp if you will.

Today was long run day. I did 6 miles to warm up and then changed shoes. But the roads went from runnable to dangerous in about 30 minutes. But where I was when it got treacherous was like 5 miles from my car. No shortcut back. Eventually the base police drove my and I flagged them down and they drove me back to my car. The whole road was a thin layer of ice that was impossible to run on.

Needless to say, I do not like running in the cold. Such a pain my ass.

Come on spring time!
 
As a Floridian... i'm still using my AC

DPuvIGM.png


(Yes it is from reddit)
 
it snowed in jersey.. ny only got drizzle. looking like kenny from south park in black
 
Now you know what Northern WI is like for 6 months of the year! Bwahahahaha!!!
 
May I say to all of you that Summer here is pretty warm...
Also, silly North Americans with their silly Farenheit Degrees...
 
Was nice and warm in Florida when I left Thursday. First routed to Mississippi then ended up in Dallas, TX. Restoring power around Garland right now. From what I remember Kazoo/Meep live someplace out here. I brought some mustard just in case I get a chance for an in-person holiday mustard delivery. I figure I'll run in to them soon or later. Texas can't be that big.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top