Anyone else freezing?

Silly 'muricans and their Fahrenheit Degrees.
Ima enjoy a warm december :)
 
Had to do a little emergency cleaning in my mom's car's trunk last night around midnight when I discovered the 12 packs of pop she got for school started going all grenade-y. Quite the interesting thing to see a pop can with the top and bottom shoved outwards due to the freezing liquid inside, even more so to see said can have its top blow clean off and split itself down the side.
 
Really flipping cold. Granted I'm in SoCal so I shouldn't exactly be complaining.
 
Not really for me ;) Coldest it's gotten is 9F. Plus where I live we like the cold. . .
 
Last edited:
And somehow we still have the most money! But, yeah, -23C doesn't sound any better than -10F - it's still bloody cold.

Silly 'muricans and their Fahrenheit Degrees.
Ima enjoy a warm december :)

Also, silly North Americans with their silly Farenheit Degrees...
 
Oh, would you look at that. It's snowing.
Guess that means people have suddenly forgotten how to drive.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top