An eGO Veteran Passes


willardz.png

Article: Artimus / Edited: Ratfire

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">We are saddened to announce the passing of a long time member, WillardZ.

Many of you knew him as that cranky old guy in Minecraft. He could be a handful, but he always wanted the best for eGO. As our oldest member, he was a great source of wisdom and had a direct line to the top of the roster.

He watched us with the advantage of a front row seat and was always very proud of our success. You can be sure that he's now keeping an eye on us from above, so let's make him proud.

R.I.P. WillardZ
</div>
​
 
A great long time member to this community who will definitely be missed.
 
I came here today to process eGO applications.

I left the website with a face full of tears ;-; he will be missed <3
 
Oh no... rest in peace. My condolences to his family and friends. :(
 
I am very saddened by this. WillardZ was always a very nice guy. Fellow minecrafters and I were blessed with his presence on the server. He will surely be missed. He will forever be remembered.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top