An eGO Veteran Passes


willardz.png

Article: Artimus / Edited: Ratfire

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">We are saddened to announce the passing of a long time member, WillardZ.

Many of you knew him as that cranky old guy in Minecraft. He could be a handful, but he always wanted the best for eGO. As our oldest member, he was a great source of wisdom and had a direct line to the top of the roster.

He watched us with the advantage of a front row seat and was always very proud of our success. You can be sure that he's now keeping an eye on us from above, so let's make him proud.

R.I.P. WillardZ
</div>
​
 
Thanks for getting the news post up guys. Great job on it. Just for fun, here's a pic of Pop and I the day I graduated from Navy boot camp (Apr 1, 1983). You can tell I spent a lot of time marching in the sun with a hat on :-)

 
Very sorry for your loss, Artimus. My condolences. I hope Willard's wisdom carries on in memory of him. R.I.P
 
Rest in peace Willard. You will be missed and my prayers go out to your family and friends.
 
Rest in Peace Willard, my condolences go out to Artimus and the rest of your family.
 
Although I never met you Willard, thanks for being a part of eGO.

Looking at your picture, I just want to say thanks you for serving my beloved country.. May you rest peacefully and that in your passing you didn't suffer, feel pain and had no regrets from your life.

Farewell.
 
Also Artimus. sorry for your loss. I know what you are going through as I too last my Dad almost 2 yrs ago.
 
You have my condolences Mike. I fear words are never enough to assuage the grief from the loss of one of your parents, and I hope that all your joyful memories bring a smile to your face.

Rest well WillardZ.
 
Back
Top