December Division Meeting Feedback

Did you enjoy this meeting?


  • Total voters
    17

Seablade

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 25, 2010
Messages
675
The meeting has officially ended and I would like to request feedback from our members to what they thought about this months meeting. We need your feedback in order to improve our meetings for the future and to also tailor our meetings to what you guys want to hear. Please post below what you would like for us to consider changing about the meeting and any suggestions you have.

To give members a reason to post their suggestions and feedback about this meeting OP:X leadership will randomly be giving away dedicated supporter lite codes every Saturday leading up to the first of January 2014.
 
Last edited:
I think you need another drink.

edit: I still don't have all my faculties. But I mainly know our PlanetSide 2 members as that's how I was introduced to edgeGamers. These meetings give me the chance to get to know some people from the rest of the division so I'm all for a somewhat looser format.
 
Last edited:
The meeting was fun but we need a roast of a leadership member next time:P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top