O opened in error I made one post Joined Sep 19, 2007 Messages 23 Jan 4, 2008 #1 This is a funny xbox commercial, don't know why it has been banned http://youtube.com/watch?v=34KxmCQD0V8
This is a funny xbox commercial, don't know why it has been banned http://youtube.com/watch?v=34KxmCQD0V8
H Hiphop-popatomus Poster Joined Oct 30, 2007 Messages 129 Jan 4, 2008 #3 I heard that it was banned because of length. Though, in all honesty I don't think it was. Maybe, it came out at the wrong time when something depressing happened like that.
I heard that it was banned because of length. Though, in all honesty I don't think it was. Maybe, it came out at the wrong time when something depressing happened like that.
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Jan 4, 2008 #4 Haha, I've seen this a couple times before. The length is about 1 minute and 30 seconds long..
D Darkea Active Member Joined Oct 28, 2007 Messages 360 Jan 4, 2008 #5 I've seen one just like it on TV before, though alot shorter.
N Near Active Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 283 Jan 4, 2008 #6 ya maybe something bad happen and the viewers thought it was related to the commercial so made a complaint
ya maybe something bad happen and the viewers thought it was related to the commercial so made a complaint
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Jan 4, 2008 #7 ^ That could be right.
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Jan 4, 2008 #9 reminds me of hitman when they were all pointing guns at each other...
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Jan 4, 2008 #10 HAHAHAHAHA, that was great!, hey should have aired it
Zack Active Member Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 353 Jan 4, 2008 #11 That was a great commercial, how could they ban that?
C Crimson Dawn {RD} Famous Joined Feb 11, 2008 Messages 428 Jan 5, 2008 #12 hahahah aww man that was funny BANG
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Jan 6, 2008 #13 Think it was aired on Finland
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Jan 6, 2008 #14 FUnny stuff