Smissmas

Well if anyone's interested.

I have for trade...

S. F. Sapper

F. Sapper

F. Crossbow

F. Gloves of Running Urgently

Let me know! Bed time though.
 
Soda Popper got what was coming to it.. IMO... Hey lets make the scouts ability to run and be fast.. hey lets just make a weapon that builds hype/mini-crits on the classes special ability (running fast).... horrible valve, just horrible

Sad the baby face isnt in here...

Have you seen a scout flying through the air now? I think someone at Valve thought scouts weren't annoying enough, so they made them so they glitch all over in the air for 30 sec at a time. :facewall:
 
Have you seen a scout flying through the air now? I think someone at Valve thought scouts weren't annoying enough, so they made them so they glitch all over in the air for 30 sec at a time. :facewall:


Oh its not just a stockpile of 5... Its like 5 can be done concurrently? Geez ::confused1:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top