Polish is gonna like this update.

Vinyl.

Active Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
322
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_9KkWv7lE[/ame]

I guess I'm gonna snipe more often.
 
That guy in the vid isn't even doing it that well- but it still gets the point across. We have had entire offensive pushes that won games because of 3-4 short circuit engies tanked all the spam for the rest of the team. I have wasted an entire kritz uber on 1 engie with the short circuit and I coulnd't kill him. This weapon is so broken it is laughable.
 
There was one Engineer single-handedly stopping multiple uber-pushes on Payload last night. The weapon is hilariously broken.
 
I just equipped it on Payload. Had a 22 kill, 4 death round by just running straight at Demos and Soldiers and keeping an eye on my metal supply. It kills like Minigun speed at close quarters too and seems to have a much easier connect ration than other players meleeing back at you.
 
I just equipped it on Payload. Had a 22 kill, 4 death round by just running straight at Demos and Soldiers and keeping an eye on my metal supply. It kills like Minigun speed at close quarters too and seems to have a much easier connect ration than other players meleeing back at you.

Yeah a bunch of us were running it on Egypt the other night. We were dominating- the only thing that gave us any trouble at all was a demoknight with a pocket medic. This is like the Cow Mangler lazer wars that broke out when it was first released. Our game is pretty borked, currently.
 
Serious question: how's it do against bullets/pellets? I haven't seen anyone charge a heavy with it yet. And I wonder why those soldiers in the vid don't just switch to shotty close in? It seemed to work for me the one time I thought to do it.
 
Serious question: how's it do against bullets/pellets? I haven't seen anyone charge a heavy with it yet. And I wonder why those soldiers in the vid don't just switch to shotty close in? It seemed to work for me the one time I thought to do it.

Heavies and Pyros will kill a Short Circuit wielder without much trouble problem.

Not all Soldiers carry a Shotgun (and of the ones that do it might be asked a lot to get the typical pubber to weapon switch situationally).

My real issue with it now is there is basically zero skill required to deal with Soldiers and Demos. You just hold M1 and everything they fire at you is toast. It's totally unlike a Pyro's airblast which requires some timing.
 
Heavies and Pyros will kill a Short Circuit wielder without much trouble problem.
I discovered this today. Rawburt was shorting with a kritz med and causing some problems. Pyro seemed to stop him cold. It actually is a great counter. The Engy will try to get in close and that's just what a pyro wants. It was harder on me to NOT airblast and NOT fast-switch. Just hold M1 and let the engy do all the work. :)
 
This isn't the most absurd thing about it.

Its true terror shines when there's a multisentry nest on any given Dustbowl choke point and two shorting engies with dispensers just sitting in front of the sentries. Ubers and Kritz on Soldiers and Demos don't do a damn thing.
 
This isn't the most absurd thing about it.

Its true terror shines when there's a multisentry nest on any given Dustbowl choke point and two shorting engies with dispensers just sitting in front of the sentries. Ubers and Kritz on Soldiers and Demos don't do a damn thing.

Spy would need to do his job...
 
They seriously made this weapon so OP and broken. Basically, delete the role of reflecting spam of the team for pyro, but then again, I guess I like that, since I have more of an aggressive side and rather deal damage then to support.. >.> But yeah, this gun is a joke.
 
Back
Top