There really isn't an "Introduce yourself" thread on here? Well, none that I can find at least. Ah well. I've been connected to the TF2 server chain for a good long while now. I don't know how long, but I've since decided it's the only server chain worth playing on, as there are active admins, a lack of trolls, and best of all, replays!
So, some misc. Info about me. I be nineteen years old, and I like to play TF2 and other steam games. I was a member of the Sassilization gaming community from garry's mod, which in recent months had fallen apart. The forums are still there, and I still post with the other people who have stuck around, but it just isn't the same. I'm looking to be an part of these forums, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.
So, some misc. Info about me. I be nineteen years old, and I like to play TF2 and other steam games. I was a member of the Sassilization gaming community from garry's mod, which in recent months had fallen apart. The forums are still there, and I still post with the other people who have stuck around, but it just isn't the same. I'm looking to be an part of these forums, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.





















